Saturday, July 14, 2007

Our Recent Adventures

Well, we've moved to Denver and are now visiting my sister Emily and her family in Maryland. We're here so that Jeff can take some tests for school (his standardized patient exam was last Monday in Philedelphia and is going to take Step II of the Boards this next Monday), and so that Cal and I can hang out with Ems and her cute boys during the day.

Cal's really loved being with all of these family members (with Grandpa Mick and Maggie and Megan in Denver, and now with Emily, Weston, and their boys, Peter and Adam) and seems to be doing great with all the travel.

I want to post pictures of our adventures, but we don't have our cord to download them off our camera, so it will have to wait until August. However, I wanted to share this video, taken by my brother-in-law Weston. You'll have to listen closely towards the end, but it's really funny. If nothing else it might say something about how hard Jeff has been working...


8 comments:

Nunes Family said...

Angie, looks like Jeff is studing very hard. That video is to funny. Iam glad to hear you made it to family ok and are having lots of fun. Miss you guys

Tankfos said...

I feel kinda bad for Jeff. He was just taking a nice little afternoon nap and was being tortured while catching a few Z's. I am curious as to how you eventually go him to wake up. Good luck on your tests Geoffy!!!!

Mark said...

After close observation, I believe that instead of being extremely somnolent, Jeff may actually have been dead. Did he ever wake up?

When I told him he could sleepwalk through his board exams, I didn't mean it literally . . .

Hope to see you all next month!

Danalin said...

Glad to hear everything is going well...I bet your sister is loving having you guys there! Good luck with your tests, Jeff. Hopefully osmosis really works.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angie,
I'm glad you get to hang out with your sister Emily while Jeff is studying that hard. :) Tell him good luck on the boards from us. We are planning on visiting Denver in August. See you then!

Rachel said...

Angie, It's me Rach! I found your blog thru Aubree :) hope you dont mind. We have one too! we can be blog buddies! poor jeff, i have never seen studyitis that severe!!!!!

Adam Jensen said...

http://adam-jensenfamily.blogspot.com/

Carmy said...

That is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen!