Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Whew!! What a Last Couple of Months!

Hey, Family! Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weekends. It would be easy for me to say I'm glad the concerts are all over, but as I look back on the last couple of months I am reminded of how blessed we've been with so many visitors and opportunities and things to keep us busy. Thanks for all of your support, everyone!!

Margaret at Phillip and Marissa Boice's wedding reception at the Irish Cultural Center in central Phoenix

Callahan and the Mags playing a little basketball
We discovered that "Maggie" is actually easier to say, and a lot less confusing when you have two grandmas visiting during consecutive weekends...

Jeff and me with my parents Claude and Cynthia, and sister Emily after the first performance

Me with my handsome hubby. Thanks for everything, Jeff! I love you a lot.

My brother Dale and his buddy Dustin also flew out for the weekend,
pictured here at the Mesa AZ Temple Visitor Center

So that's what we've been up to the last few weeks, along with a few other school-related performances. If you asked me what I was up to now, I'd say relaxing, painting my toenails (significant as a symbol of long-awaited free time), and packing up our things for the exciting summer ahead...

8 comments:

Danalin said...

I like the new look of the blog, Ang. Oh, and I just realized that I never called you back, but so appreciate your call to wish me a Happy Birthday!

You look beautiful! I love the dress you wore for your performance. And I am loving seeing a little belly poking out. :) Looks like you guys have had a ton of fun with lots of great visitors. I bet Cal especially loved it. Now onto the next adventure! Phoenix is going to miss you dearly, I'm sure.

Wendi said...

Nice photos, Angie -- and I love the belly too!

Mark said...

Sounds like Angie slayed the dragon to me!

Congratulations on your performance! Wish we could have been there . . .

Goose said...

Angie you inspire me. I wish I was able to slay such a beast as you have. I hope that we will get a little taste of the concert this summer. What do you say? I say, give the fans what they want.

Tyler said...

I bet you knocked the people's socks off during your beast-slaying performance. Congrats!

I bet Monica enjoyed it too!

Emily said...

Yup. I can vouch for it. Angie definitely slayed the dragon. What a fun and busy month you've had, Nanger. If I could have stayed with you that long I would have painted my toenails right along with ya. I guess that'll have to wait until July.

dwrichy said...

Nange, you are beautiful. I might have to rip some of these photos off your blog and print them.

I want to confirm Emily's witness of Angie's dragon slaying skills. That dragon didn't stand a chance!

Beckalita said...

We would come and see you also if you didn't always have company -- yeah, that's it. Don't feel bad, though. We haven't been to see anyone or anything, so it's not like we're trying to ignore you. I hear your performance was beautiful (shocker -- NOT!) and things are going well. I've also heard that absence makes the heart grow fonder so you'll REALLY love us by the next time we get together.