Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Hello, World!

After taking a brief (okay, three-month) hiatus from posting on my blog, I return to you full of new ideas and enthusiasm. Just kidding...I can't make any promises. It seems that blogging comes and goes in spurts with me. I have a lot to post, but this is the most important thing for those of you who don't know:
Yeaaaa!!!!!!
I finally went to the doctor on Monday and everything is going great! I'm already about 11 weeks. I guess that's one of the advantages of starting the doctor visits a little later. Jeff and I are both very excited to add this new little guy (or girl) to our family. By default I say guy because I think it's a boy, but Cal is set on girl for some reason. I guess only time will tell. I would be thrilled with either.

(What you're seeing is the head on the right and his little belly on the left. The little dots on the sides are his arms waving around.)

8 comments:

Erica said...

Hooray! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!

BensonFam said...

Yay - Angie's back!!!! Good to hear from you again and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Mary said...

Congratulations!

Emily said...

Yay for ultrasound pics! Girl or boy, the baby is destined to be an adorable Foster.

Adam Jensen said...

yeah :) nice to see the picture! I am excited for you guys

Stacy said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to hear what the gender is! I hope that you are feeling well!

April said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Congratulations, we are so glad to have you guys so close and still be such good friends!! Yeah for Foster baby number 3!!

Susan said...

Congratulations! So, when are you due?