Monday, July 07, 2008

Exterior House Pictures

Hey everyone. Cal and I wanted to show you the outside of our house,
just because we didn't do it on the other post about our house.
I took these pictures and they sort of reminded me of
my Where's Waldo days...
Here's the front yard,
And here's the back of the house.

We really love having a back yard. It's the greatest thing. We've started calling it the "back yarden," which is what Cal calls it because yard and garden sound to close to necessitate two separate words. And speaking of Cal and back yardens, he figured out how to use the pedals on his bike today, which is awesome. Maybe I can post some video footage of that later.

5 comments:

Nunes Family said...

Angie, both your kids are getting so big. I love the pictures of your house. It looks soooo big. Hope is all going well with you guys.

Mark said...

I'm seeing a future in real estate for Cal . . .

Cute house, cute kid.

I've really enjoyed your last few posts and pics. It's going to be great living close to your guys.

Danalin said...

I love you! I'm diggin' the new blog look and all of the new posts. You are such an amazing lady, Angie, I hope that you know it. I love watching you be such a cute mom to your kids - love the post below. I also love that you're in your very own home. Awesome for your little fam. Lots of love from me to you!

Emily said...

Holy cow, your house is seriously huge! I LOVE that picture of Cal larger than life. He is so adorable. He makes a cute Waldo. :)

the landreths said...

Great house, Ang!! That is so exciting. It was so good to see you guys at graduation. Good luck with this intern year--we can tell ours is going to be a challenge :).