Thursday, August 07, 2008

First Tooth!


Okay, I know Monica is only 9 1/2 months old so it's not like she's behind or anything, but I was REALLY excited to discover her tooth yesterday because it feels like we've been waiting for it forever! You can kind of see it in this picture above... it looks a little like a reflection of the light, but it's really a tooth in there. It's her lower right tooth. And in my attempts to capture her tooth in a photo, I took a whole slew of really cute pictures of her. I mean, can you help but love this girl??

7 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my gosh.. could she be any cuter?!! Seriously - your kids both just have the biggest blue eyes - so cute!!

Danalin said...

Oh my! I just want to kiss and kiss and kiss her. Love the smile and the eyes and, yes, the tiny tooth! Her hair has gotten so long...and curly. Love it! Thanks again for calling yesterday, Ang, it was so good to talk to you! Love you.

Stacy said...

I can't believe she just got her first tooth! My kids have all 8 in 8 months!

BensonFam said...

Poor little Caleb has been working on a tooth FOREVER and it's just not coming. I can't believe how much Monica is looking like Cal now - I just love her beautiful curly hair and big blue eyes.

Beckalita said...

They just get funner and funner!

Adam Jensen said...

SO SO SO CUTE! I am glad her tooth came in and your fears are gone ;)

Erica said...

She is so darling! I love her eyes. She looks just like a little doll.