Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yea!!! The Geoffy's Back!



Today, I hate to admit it but I was CRABBY... Or at least I should say, I was trying all day to ward off the crabbiness and not doing the greatest job. Something about being really big and tight and uncomfortable...and tired...and alone. Jeff's been in Alamosa all week and I was expecting him back Friday afternoon. I talked to him briefly at about 8:30 this evening, but he said his phone was about to die and he'd call me a little later. Well, at 10:45 PM tonight, I heard our garage door open! He'd gotten off of work a day early to attend a medical presentation this evening and he doesn't have to go back tomorrow. The best surprise ever! Anyway, it was amazing how quickly the crabbiness vanished. Everything feels a lot more right with the world.

5 comments:

BensonFam said...

Oh yay! What a wonderful surprise! Very cute pictures by the way.

Emily said...

Awesome. Love the pics. Especially the one in the crib. Man, those things are strong.

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

There's maybe nothing better than that first picture of your boys in red. Wade and I laughed so hard. I LOVE IT!

KatieElizabeth said...

I love the pics of you pregnant you look so good. I also love that you tried to ward off the crabbyness, I need to try harder.

Adam Jensen said...

yeah! I am glad hes back! I love the picture of the boys in red :) so funny!