Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Check 'Em Out!



Last week's adventure was the ordering of my orchestra class t-shirts. What do you think? Nice, eh? They may seem kind of simple, but they needed to be something that the kids could wear in performance (meaning not too fancy...more classy and less cute), and that something that both boys and girls would feel comfortable wearing. These aren't the greatest pics, but the shirts are forest green and the writing is kind of metallic goldish.

I'm sure I'm making a bigger deal out of this than it really is, but I'm kind of proud of them (the shirts) because it's the first time I've ever tried to order t-shirts, but I wanted to do it because it felt like a good way to help the kids be more proud of the work they do in rehearsal and as a class, a team. I think it's great for the kids to feel like that "thing" they do after school once a week a cool thing to be a part of.

5 comments:

Tyler said...

I wish I was as cool as your kids. Even if I could just wear a T-shirt for a day or something.

Ty

Mark said...

Such nice T-shirts.

So very, very nice.

Can I buy one?

--Mark

Megan said...

Wow, maybe if I had cool shirts like these i would have stayed in band. And maybe if I had a cool teacher like you and not freakin' Ms. Allond i would be a professial violinist!

Mark said...

I want one!! Do they come in XXL or maybe XXX if they shrink. Really Angie, a very nice shirt.

Mickey

Danalin said...

I am so proud of you and your great design! It makes me want to design a shirt, but I don't teach anything besides the MiaMaids at church. Maybe we can have MiaMaid t-shirts...? :) What is a MiaMaid, anyway?!

You are a very talented woman, Angie!